“A mistake is valuable if you do four things with it: recognize it, admit it, learn from it, forget it.-John Wooden
If you are here to test my latest design, then you have come to the right place! First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time to apply. Without testers, my designs would contain a number of flaws, and I am grateful for each and every person that is willing to put her time and resources into one of my designs. Before we get to the pattern tester application, there are a few things that you need to know.
Guidelines and Requirements
- Please keep in mind that this design is still in the beta stage. In this stage, the design contains typos that need corrected, kinks that need worked through, and photos that need added. All of this is what the testing process is for!
- Filling out the pattern tester application does not guarantee that you will be chosen. I take the time to review each application and profile. I do choose a variety of skill sets as well as try to choose testers that have never worked with me before, so please don’t be shy about applying!
- If you are chosen, you will be added to a group chat on Instagram. You must be an active participant in the chat group during the duration of the test.
- When all testers are selected, I will email you a Tester Questionnaire. You will be responsible for filling out this questionnaire at the completion of your test.
- I value the exposure that testers can provide. Therefore, I ask all of my testers to promote by sharing at least one progress photo of your test and one completed photo. I also ask that you share in your stories on release day.
- Testers are required to complete the test and send back the pictures and questionnaire by the due date and time stated in the application.
- As compensation for your time and resources, I always send my testers a FINAL EDITED PDF of the pattern. I also include one of your pictures and your instagram handle in the final PDF as a thank you for your assistance.
- If you are unwilling or unable to meet any of these requirements after you are selected, you will be invoiced for the pattern once it is released.
Thanks once again for your interest in testing for me! If you are ready to continue, please tap/click the following button to fill out the pattern tester application!